12 Months – FTC
£65,000 – £75,000
My client is a well known Global Technology company. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract initially. The successful candidate will have strong collaborative skills, technical abilities and will be willing to take a hands-on approach.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax computations for each region and liaising with external advisors to prepare and submit these
- Lead and manage our first year audit, including the pre-audit preparation work, managing relationships with external auditors throughout
- Preparation of sales tax computations and other indirect taxes across each region
- Monitor compliance with all taxes and other compliance obligations across each region, especially the US.
- Working with the team to ensure the monthly management accounts across the UK, US, Aus and NZ are accurate and complete, continuing to build upon the existing system of checks and controls as the business grows.
- Be proactive in assessing risk areas of the business to identify potential areas of non-compliance
- Managing the transactional processes of each region with the management accountant, including overseeing AR, AP and reviewing payroll
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Newly qualified is acceptable)
- 3-4 years of work experience in an audit team or similar role
- Experience working in an audit team role
- Experiencing in preparing consolidated accounts
- Strong financial reporting and compliance experience, US experience advantageous
- Experienced executing and delivering at pace with high attention to detail, high quality work standards of your own and of others in the team.