The Consultancy Group are currently supporting a global Media organisation build out their IT function following the carve out and separation from the parent company. As part of their Transformation journey, we looking for an Interim Head of Enterprise IT Services to be responsible for leading and managing the portfolio of applications within the newly formed organisation. The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing environments with outsourced vendor supported functions.
- Work with all departments and business leaders to define strategic and tactical needs for technology enabled business processes.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all aspects of application deployment projects including, but not limited to business process optimization, requirements analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cut over and production support.
- Understand concepts and technology related to data architecture and analytics.
- Provide guidance in product, component and vendor selection as appropriate for specific projects. This includes selection and evolution of ERP and CRM systems and other enterprise applications.
- Define Enterprise Architecture strategies, principles, vision, standards, tools and methodologies.
- Understand current enterprise application integration capabilities including the use of services-based frameworks and other data integration technologies and strive for continuous improvement.
- Significant experience with managing environments with significant outsourced vendor supported functions
- At least 7 years software engineering and architecture experience
- Experience in full life cycle of software development projects including business process design, requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, testing, deployment, installation, and operational management.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture including application architecture, database architecture and technology architecture.
- Significant experience working or leading efforts related to deployment and management of ERP e.g SAP
- Strong experience with architecting and deploying cloud enabled solutions
- Strong experience with enterprise application integration and frameworks
- Strong experience with DevOps best practices