The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Global Business Services company who are looking to add a Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager into their highly ambitious team. The suitable candidate will be responsible for reporting monthly financial statements, ensuring all compliance is met to reporting standards and control over the balance sheet. They will also be involved in the production, external audit and filing of over 95 statutory accounts.
- Delivery of monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements into reporting system (HFM).
- Responsible for production, audit, sign off and filing of companies’ entities statutory accounts.
- IFRS reporting to parent company in France.
- Month end reporting & journal posting when required.
- Work closely with Segment Directors to ensure to improve control over the balance sheet.
- Improve and maintain current processes.
- Develop and create monthly entity reporting and deliver to region CFO.
- Ensuring SAP and group entity reporting is in line with statutory reporting.
- Technical point of contact for all queries regarding UK GAAP & IFRS.
- Finance or Accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- 1-3 years PQE
- Experience of IFRS & UK GAAP
- Experience of SAP
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days in office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Up to 65k + 5k car allowance
- 15% bonus
- Benefits package