We are looking to support our client on a unique role as an exceptional Compensation & Benefits Manager EMEA. The role proactively partners with client-facing HR colleagues and local business line management to identify and address compensation issues using expertise to enhance and ensure competitive and attractive benefits and wellness.
- Responsible for designing, planning, and implementing benefits, wellness, and compensation programs, policies, and HMG procedures in the European region that align with the company strategy.
- Partners with the regional HR leaders and Global Compensation team in the creation of all training tools/programs and delivers the training to European leaders regarding pay administration, merit budget pools and conducting effective compensation discussions that align with the total rewards strategy.
- Conduct data modelling and cost analysis and suggest recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
- Support compensation management through annual competitive analysis, annual merit, and bonus cycle, and carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- In collaboration with the Head of Reward managing relationships with outsourced vendors and brokers. Prepares and distributes grant documentation and agreements for new-hire and ongoing grants.
- Continually monitor turnaround, accuracy and delivery standards ensuring that response and customer service rates are consistently high.
The successful applicant requires:
- Expert knowledge of UK and EMEA benefits and Rewards.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills.
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
- Degree educated at a minimum, CIPD strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience of Reward and Benefits.
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- Organized and process driven, with excellent attention to detail.
Offering a competitive benefit and salary and an exciting role to be part of the integral growth of the company.