A multinational company is looking for a VP level HR to support the head of HR on all rounded HR duties and driving innovative projects.
Reporting to the Head of HR. the main responsibilities will include:
- Full generalist support to the business across multiple locations
- Advise and drive improvements on any HR related topics
- Support Stakeholder management, providing clear advice on all employee issues
- Partnering all employees on any issues necessary
- Performance management process
- Compensation and reward system management
- Control the system on all metrics and data , looking at any improvements and changes that can be implemented
- HR policy and process design, communication and implementation co-ordinate
- Support the candidates journey with Onboarding and induction
- Driving HR projects that are currently on hand.
- Experience as a Senior/HR Business Partner in a matrix organisation is preferred
- Able to drive initiatives independently with the support of the head of HR
- Excellent communication working with stakeholders of the business
- Can work well on all HR tasks and influence the business effectively
- Good Employment Law knowledge
- Top organisation and prioritisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excel using HRIS platforms
The company is looking for a senior people partner to support the successful business and growth of the company. They offer attractive benefits, growth and flexibility aswell as support and competitive compensation to all employees.