The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a leading UK & Ireland media & publishing business based in Central London. The Finance team plays a major role in the success of the business by working cohesively with other departments to provide effective and thorough insight into how the business needs to run. You will work closely with the Finance Manager by providing financial and commercial support and offering valuable insight to the key decision makers.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Lead and provide support to the Finance & Marketing teams in monthly and quarterly planning, forecasting and reviewing processes.
- Build and create strong relationships with key stakeholders by keeping them engaged with ongoing projects and future plans.
- Able to confidently challenge decisions to optimise spending by providing detailed analysis and modelling.
- Develop an understanding of subscriptions mechanics within the industry.
- Work closely with Analytics & Data teams to ensure decision making is done through effective data results.
Key Skills & Behaviours:
- Demonstrates a passion for the media-publishing industry
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident to challenge decisions when necessary
- Strong desire to achieve and deliver to a high standard
- Able to identify where current processes can be improved
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum 2-3 years PQE
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers
- A willingness to learn and passion for the industry
- Up to 60k basic salary + bonus based on company performance
- Hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance