A unique role has risen to be part of a growth strategy as a Incentive Compensation Manager. The Manager will have full autonomy to lead this role in the UK as part of a global project, working alongside Senior stakeholders of the business to ensure and align the compensation plan and strategy are favourable to the employees.
The role will report to the Head of Incentive Compensation in the US so this role is looking for an experienced Incentive Compensation individual who can manage effectively in the UK. A favourable salary is on offer with very attractive benefits as well as flexible working, with a clear career path.
The value of the company is to support all employees on a holistic approach. This individual will have the opportunity to work with global brands on an international scale.
- Responsible for the development of the plan design, plan distribution, commission calculations, policy governance, team and field training, and analysis of overall plan effectiveness
- Ensure commission plan calculations are accurate, comply with the plans, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner for payroll submission.
- Partner with internal stakeholders at all levels to develop sales incentive compensation plans that align with the right business outcomes to drive growth
- Review all incentive compensation plans being issued for reasonableness of target incentives and commission rates for as well as compliance with our policies
- Manage the incentive compensation plan implementation in Xactly including UAT (test scripts, logging defects, etc.
- Manage the distribution and status tracking of incentive compensation plan documents
- Assist in driving the issue resolution process for responding to escalated issues and questions concerning incentive plan design/metric and policies.
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, business, mathematics, statistics) as a preference
- Min 5+ years experience in compensation design, development, and administration
- Excellent communication skills- supporting your team’s growth is key.
- Passion for detail alongside a strategic mindset – this individual is able to take control of all situations and work with senior leaders of the business effectively
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of PowerPoint, Excel, advanced formulas and scenario analysis
- Experience with incentive compensation automation tools, Xactly knowledge a big plus