The Consultancy group is looking for a candidate that can hit the ground running and be able to take on the role with energy and strong technical ability.
Good communication skills are vital due to the nature of the role and collaborative environment of the business.
- Deliver period end reporting: to deliver all relevant outputs for the group’s reporting calendar for local management and the group, including month end reporting pack, half-year and annual GRP and associated schedules, Executive and Board packs, and any analysis associated with it.
- Monitor and report on compliance with internal controls: responsible for supporting the FM and FC in ensuring evidentiary compliance with all elements of internal control obligations.
- Manage the General Ledgers and financial statements: Work with the FM to deliver the allocated accounting of the monthly profit and loss accounts and balance sheets for the group, ensuring consistency and accuracy, identifying any prepayments or accruals required for month end reporting including journaling correcting entries for reallocations when identified.
- Business knowledge: Liaise with staff across the business as necessary to understand any material movements in management accounts compared to budget and document the understanding on a monthly basis in the format of management commentary.
- Budgets and forecasts: Contribute to the preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts. Ensure the integrity of reported data always linking back to these documents.
- Processes and continuous improvement: The MA should have the overriding objective to constantly review and improve the work done within their portfolio and the team,you would be expected to identify opportunities for improvement and to assist with streamlining relevant processes and controls.
- Year-end: Work with the FM and external providers, preparing financial statements and annual tax compliance packs.
- Audits: Manage deliverables for and liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- SOPs: Contribute to keeping current the standard operating procedures for the team.
- HMRC: Contribute to completing monthly CIS, VAT and ONS returns.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Please Apply if you:
- Are Part qualified- Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have SLA/Contract management experience