Are you working in a Group role and want to add commercial value?
Are you up for a challenge, enjoy setting things up from scratch and build your legacy?
A Global Media Company are looking to recruit a Senior Group Finance Manager to join their HQ finance team. This is an exciting time to join and support the ongoing transformation – a globalisation of the Controlling function, with the ability to support the development of finance policies, new reporting requirements, an enhanced control environment, systems implementations and process improvements.
- Manage relationships with shareholders and external professional partners
- Responsibility and oversight of the annual audit and consolidation of statutory financial statements for European Group and the delivery of subsidiary information for statutory Group reporting
- Develop and improve Group reporting using BI Tool and ERP system and ensure that the impact of new systems, processes or initiatives are appropriately considered and incorporated into existing reporting and controls environment
- Responsibility and oversight of global cash flow reporting (inc. budgets/forecasts)
- Supporting driving improvements in our overall financial control environment
- Involved in the preparation of the group consolidation (transition to new system , forecasting and reporting ensuring that key balance sheet controls are in place)
- Providing ad hoc analysis/ financial models and support, to different teams and departments for decision making in areas of tax planning and corporate restructuring
- Lead the development of harmonised US GAAP accounting policies across the global organisation
The ideal candidate will have audit background and international group reporting experience in the industry. It will also suit strong ACCA/CIMA industry candidates with group and consolidation experience focused on balance sheet and free cashflow. This is a managerial role, to mentor and guide a team of 2.
This is a Group role with FP&A elements on a global scale, part of a massive transformation project that will create many career progression opportunities and open many doors!!