The Consultancy Group’s transformation business is seeking a talented and experienced SAP Plant Maintenance and Support Applications Specialist to join our client. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and maintenance for our SAP ECC6 applications, primarily focused on Plant Maintenance. Experience in PP, PM and ETM is essential.
• Provide support and maintenance for ECC6 applications for Plant Maintenance, including
the SAP ECC6 Enhancement Pack upgrade in October 2021.
• Work with core areas of SAP responsibilities, including PM/CS, MM, ETM with PP, PS.
• Deliver new functionality for Material Master automation for creation and change via a single source MDM team using SAP ECC6.
• Work on minor projects/support and transformation delivery within SAP.
• Lead the solution design for Asset Management for the transformation of legacy systems to a new ERP platform and application, moving systems including SAP to Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O and CE.
• Design the solution for the new application/blueprinting, business cases, extensions, and managing the integration for equipment/supporting SCM, Material Masters, and Warehousing Design Solution.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP ECC6 Plant Maintenance and Support Applications.
• Strong knowledge of SAP PM/CS, MM, ETM with PP, PS.
• Experience in delivering new functionality for Material Master automation for creation and change.
• Proven track record of working on minor projects/support and transformation delivery within SAP.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Experience in designing solutions for Asset Management and ERP platform/application migration is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O and CE is a plus.
This job has now been filled, however we may have similar roles starting soon. Register your CV and we'll be in touch.