Currently partnered with a leading Global Digital Entertainment business looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner into their Digital Finance team. This role acts as the team’s key Finance Business Partner, working globally to ensure the performance is challenged and understood. You will provide commercial analytical support to enable the business to meet critical financial KPIs and offer support on new propositions. It will primarily focus on the company’s long-term strategic planning and provides excellent progression opportunities.
- Commercially focused business partnering to support the company on a global scale.
- Providing support and advice on new propositions and promotions.
- Driving analysis on promotional investment and optimisation of new and existing products.
- Consult and challenge budget, forecasts, and mid-range plans.
- Providing commercial modelling as well as commercial change.
- Ensuring alignment between store and services is effective.
- Driving business results through a proactive approach.
- 3-5 years’ post-qualified experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Previous experience in a senior business partnering role.
- Global/international experience required.
- Experience of digital products or subscription services.
- Experience using SAP / BW.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (VBA level an advantage).
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
What the company can offer:
- £85-90k basic salary + up to 18% discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Double matched pension
- 25 days holiday per year
- On-site gym
- On-site bar + free soft drinks