The Consultancy Group have been retained by a Global Consumer business who are looking to recruit a Head of Finance. This is a Senior Leadership role that will support the company’s ongoing business strategy by driving commercial insight whilst effectively partnering across the organisation.
As Head of Finance duties will include:
- Creating, delivering, and owning the budgeting and forecasting process for the company’s most profitable revenue stream.
- Business Partnering across the organisation and supporting the company’s business strategy by driving commercial insight and communicating financial perspective.
- Leading and developing a world class finance team, setting strategic objectives, and ensuring continued development.
- Ensuring consistently accurate and timely reporting including budgets, plans, forecasts, and ongoing analysis
- Proactively challenging the business to identify improvements in sales, margin, and profitability.
This is high profile role with significant exposure and influence across all levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have significant post-qualification experience gained in an international, fast-paced Consumer centric organisation. They will be used to managing and developing large, high performing teams and be able to demonstrate an inclusive and empowering leadership style.
They will be comfortable dealing with complex concepts and have the proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.