The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Global Business Services & Hospitality company who are looking to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance into one of their divisions. Reporting to the Finance Director, this newly created Head of Commercial Finance role will support all aspects of commercial decision making, provide expert advice to Senior management teams and will support the CFO and FD in client negotiations and proposals regarding new and existing contracts.
- Support contract negotiations and new proposals while developing strong relationships with senior management teams.
- Working closely with management to deliver initiatives that will drive financial performance.
- Overall control and responsibility of all management accounts.
- Forecasting process across division, managing annual budget and month end duties.
- Working with the central bid team in planning and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Financial support for central projects and initiatives.
- Complete post investment reviews for all new contracts and investments.
- All commercial decision making and financial control within division.
- Managing a team of 5 – Commercial Finance Controllers and Finance Managers.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Systems experience – SAP, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Track record in influencing decision making within a business and resulting in improved performance.
- Previous experience with successful contract negotiations.
- 85-90k + 5k car allowance + 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Hybrid working – predominantly remote with some travel to various sites