The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a B2B Event & Media company who are looking to recruit an Finance Manager to join their office in Southwest London.
The ideal candidate as Finance Manager will have a positive, resilient, and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly.
Eager to learn about their business and adaptable to change as you’ll be facing with new challenges as the company continues to grow rapidly
- A positive, resilient and personable character with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Driven with a desire to grow
- Agile with and adaptable to change
- Attention to detail
- Are eager to learn about our business
- Overall responsibility for the accounts payable and purchasing function.
- Day to day entry of supplier invoices until accounts assistant has been recruited and then support to accounts assistant for overflow.
- Supplier payment runs.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Ownership of staff expenses and company credit cards.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return.
- Ownership of Companies house & HMRC compliance (Eg PSA/P11D/PAYE/Confirmation statements)
- Knowledge of payroll is desirable, however not essential.
- Implementation of new Purchase order and spend management system within Sage Intacct.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with the annual audit process including information gathering and responding to queries and requests.
- Support the Group Financial Controller with integration of new acquisitions.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
- Actively seeking out process improvements and opportunities for streamlining.
- Providing finance support on-site at events based when required.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent). Will consider QBE for an experienced candidate.
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience within events/media business desirable
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills, competent with pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Proficient with IT systems and ability to navigate new programmes quickly
- Experience with Sage Intacct highly desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics experience an advantage
- Payroll experience would be beneficial