Global Payments business growing at a rapid rate.
Established c. 10 years, disrupting the payments market in a positive and creative way.
The Commercial Finance team is responsible for reporting and analysis, business partnering, and driving growth and profitability in the P&L.
Their business partners cover both decision support, financial planning and financial analysis that directly support and influence the business functions.
The role will report to the Director, Commercial Finance and will be responsible for partnering with financial support to the Growth team managing our global correspondent network.
This is a highly commercial role and involves driving business performance through accurate, reliable and insightful financial reporting and analysis, to aid business decisions.
- Track, report and forecast commissions paid to correspondents
- Mange People and Vendor budgets
- Building effective working relationships to both support and challenge stakeholders
- Challenging the business and holding them accountable, whilst also being a trusted advisor
- Work with other teams in finance as the subject matter expert on our correspondent network
- Working closely with stakeholders to assist in evaluating strategic opportunities and business cases ? Support in driving the performance and reporting agenda
Skills and experience
- 2+ years Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent with first time passes
- BA/BSc 2:1 Degree or above
- Professional, “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage conflicting demands and appropriately prioritise
- Strong attention to detail: High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good commercial acumen. Prior Commercial Finance experience desirable
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting
- Strong Excel skills – working on large and complex data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills